If you are a researcher or graduate student who is interested in becoming a contributing author to BioSky, we’d love to hear from you. The first step is to contact us with what you’re interested in writing about so we can discuss whether your topic might be a good fit for the site.
The idea is to write short articles targeted at people with little-to-no scientific background. The articles could be on recently published clinically-relevant research, or on concepts relevant to health/medicine that people may be interested in learning about (e.g. CRISPR or epigenetics).
Some general guidelines for publishing on BioSky include:
- The article is your own work
- The article is supported by research published in reputable peer reviewed journals
- The article is clear, concise, and well written
- The article is accessible to an audience that does not necessarily have a scientific background
- The topic fits into the medical/health theme of the site
- You’re happy for the work to undergo editorial review
If you are interested, please contact us with your idea via the form below and we’ll be in touch.